Arnie Nicola was founded in 2021 with the primary aim of providing resources relating to pregnancy and motherhood. It has now evolved to include articles on relationship, entertainment and current events, as it relates to motherhood and parenting.
Arnie Nicola Editorial Policy:
This editorial policy was created to promote and uphold high standards of journalism and professionalism.
Accuracy and Credibility:
- To ensure accuracy in all our content, we fact-check and verify information from reliable sources.
- We value balance and fairness, and present multiple perspectives when applicable.
Our content is not influenced by advertisers, stakeholders, or external parties.
If an article has been created or sponsored by a third party, we provide a clear disclosure.
Originality and Plagiarism:
- We respect intellectual property rights and observe copyright laws.
- Plagiarism is strictly prohibited, and we check regularly to ensure the originality of our content.
Ethics and Privacy:
- Our articles and opinion pieces do not violate individuals’ privacy, promote hate speech, or engage in discrimination of any type.
- Our ownership, affiliations, and any potential conflicts of interest are public record.
- We acknowledge and correct inaccuracies and/or errors in our content.
We strive to foster a respectful community through our various modes of communication, mainly article comments and social media accounts. Reader input is welcome and encouraged.
Diversity and Inclusion:
At Arnie Nicola, we value diverse backgrounds and perspectives. We encourage equity and inclusivity within our organization.
Editorial Opinions and Accountability:
- The views and opinions expressed by our writers do not necessarily reflect that of management. While we may not always agree with everything our writers say, we believe they have the right to express themselves.
- Our editorial teams are responsible for reviewing and fact-checking content before publication.