1. Promptly Journal The Promptly Journals pregnancy journal is the best pregnancy journal for first time moms
2. Dear Baby: A Pregnancy Prayer Journal & Memory Book The journal contains prompts for prayer, reflection, and memories, as well as spaces for photos and ultrasound scans.
3. Growing Together: A Gender Neutral Keepsake Pregnancy Journal It is the best first pregnancy journal.
4. Bump to Birthday, Pregnancy & First Year Baby Journal This journal is designed to be used from the time you find out you’re pregnant until your baby’s first birthday.
5. Letters To My Child: A Beautiful, Gender Neutral Keepsake Pregnancy Journal This journal has everything you need to document your pregnancy journey, including space to write letters to your unborn child.
What is a pregnancy journal? A pregnancy journal is a book or online diary where you can document your thoughts, feelings, and experiences during pregnancy.
When should you start a pregnancy journal? Whether you’re trying to conceive, just found out you’re pregnant, or are already well into your pregnancy.