Pregnancy Books to Read
When you are expecting, it is easy to rely on google for all the questions that comes to mind. However, pregnancy should really be the time when you don’t google everything you think of in a whim.
1. We’re Pregnant! The First Time Dad’s Pregnancy Handbook
Here’s what readers loved about this book:
Provides easy to digest week-by-week information that’s easy and fun for dad to follow along.
2. What to Expect When You’re Expecting
This is a classic, and most pregnant ladies have probably heard of this book before.
3. Mayo Clinic Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy
Written by award-winning health-care professionals, this book is a go to to many expecting parents as the information is provided by reliable professionals in the field.
4. Expecting Better: Why the Conventional Pregnancy Wisdom Is Wrong–and What You Really Need to Know
This book is data driven and evaluates the myths surrounding pregnancy and what the research data really shows.
5. Real Food for Pregnancy: The Science and Wisdom of Optimal Prenatal Nutrition
The author specializes in prenatal nutrition, and as such is a reliable source of information for providing nutrition for you and your growing baby.
Want to know more about
The Best Pregnancy books?